Third Sector Client Advisor
Mon-Fri, 37.5hrs, open to flexible working and job share options
£18,000-£22,000 per annum (Subject to experience), with opportunity for performance related bonuses
Based from home in Northern Ireland, with client visits (when allowed) across NI, RoI, GB
Third Sector Connect is a new Northern Ireland based consultancy business, specialising in fundraising and capacity building support for Third Sector Organisations. The company has been formed by its four founding Directors (Jenna Stevenson, Richard Forsythe, Scott King and Robert McConnell) to address what they see as a gap in the sector for Strategic, Effective and Caring fundraising support. As a start-up our initial focus will be on client acquisition and value-for-money service delivery. The new Client Advisor(s) will play a critical role in developing the culture and performance of the business – and will make a direct and positive impact on the organisations that we will support.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work with a portfolio of clients comprising charities, social enterprises and community organisations with a range of practical advice & support including but not limited to: funding, organisational development, strategic planning, facility development, fundraising and administration.
- Client Acquisition (find, win and onboard new customers)
- Client Delivery (undertake funding applications and other work for clients, according to their service level agreement)
- Administration (Keep accurate records of all operations and client interactions)
- Marketing and Communications (Prepare emails, newsletters, and other materials for client and prospect communications)
A focus for the role will be in maximising delivery and minimising administration, so as to deliver best value to subscription clients, and to develop additional sales with them.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a business related subject area, plus at least 1 year’s relevant experience of third sector funding and fundraising;
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience (in lieu of degree) of third sector funding and fundraising.
- You must have a valid driving license and access to own transport, suitably insured and maintained for regular travel for work
Desirable Other Experience
- Experience selling, ideally including business to business sales
- Experience preparing and submitting funding applications
- Experience working with third sector organisations including sports clubs, charities and social enterprises
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written; Excellent organisation and time management skills; A self-motivating approach to work, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Applications by CV and covering letter, by 5pm Friday 30th October 2020
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Application Deadline: 30/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Based from home, with client visits (when allowed) across NI, RoI, GB
- Third Sector Fundraising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19